sábado, 17 de abril de 2021

A country I would like to visit

The country I would like to go to is Egypt, because of the language, the patrimony they have as a country, how they study and take care of it, and also the religion they have, which believes in many gods, such like Osiris, Anubis, Isis, and many more.

I know that in that culture the period of the pharaohs stands out a lot, and that is why I would like to visit (even if I see this from afar) the pyramids and tombs that have existed since that period, in addition to being able to see the hieroglyphs that these have, in order to learn more about them and enrich my knowledge about their culture.

If I had the opportunity to work there studying and analyzing the pyramids, the hieroglyphs and the rest, the truth is that I would not doubt it even once and I would go, because this would be a once in a lifetime experience and opportunity, which would help me too much progress in my work and expanding my knowledge.




3 comentarios:

  1. I think this is an interesting country, the history, the monuments, are so cool. I hope you can visit and work there some day! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. OMG,we have the same goals hahha. The country thah i would like to visit is Eypt too <3

    ResponderEliminar

Postgraduate Studies

A postgraduate course that i would do I think it would be a Magister related to the specialization that I will choose at the end of this yea...